JOIN TEAM PS
Playa Society is creating culture and bridging the gap for women’s sports. THROUGH design and storytelling. We believe in the power of representation and self-expression, so we use apparel as a canvas to establish identity and community.
POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a motivated, high-energy, analytical and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about both DTC and E-commerce retail channels. This individual will collaborate with multiple partners and vendors and contribute directly to the growth and success of the brand.
Location: Remote | Job Type: Full-Time | Salary + Benefits: Negotiable, Pending Experience
- BS in business management, supply chain, or related field
- Ecommerce or retail operations experience. Experience with Shopify preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail and solution oriented with the ability to make informed decisions based on data and reporting.
- Ability to build and foster effective working relationships with a wide range of personalities.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven with the ability to take initiative and to prioritize work tasks.
- Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales by developing and implementing processes and tools that streamline our ecommerce, wholesale, and DTC event-based initiatives.
- Maintain calendars and create timelines that help facilitate efficiency across projects, collaborations, and product drops including the management of product creation process & calendar from brief to final product and sign off on specific timelines in collaboration with Design.
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day aspects of supply chain, production, and logistics
- Track purchase orders and shipments; communicate updates and monitor receiving with our warehouse to ensure accuracy and accountability across partners
- Manage and respond to customer inquiries, leading a memorable and exceptional customer service experience that focuses on building relationships and resolving issues.
- Manage and report on key performance indicators relating to inventory, distribution, and production.
- Support DTC event logistics, set-up, and maintenance and handle sales and transactions at events in addition to supervising POS support staff
- Manage inventory needs through constant monitoring of inventory levels while using reporting and data to forecast inventory purchasing and production
- Manage inventory quality assurance and by working closely with the distribution center on shipping standards and customer concerns including occasional onsite visits.
- Travel to experiential events/pop-ups and coordinate event logistics
- Provide administrative support to company CEO and additional duties as assigned
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Maintaining efficiencies for production and forecasting inventory 3 months-out with reporting
- Managing calendar of collaborations, production, and projects to ensure timelines are met
- Coordinating logistics effectively for day-to-day operations and special projects
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
ON A MISSION TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE
BRINGING FANS TOGETHER
BRIDGING THE GAP
FINDING NEW WAYS TO ELEVATE THE GAME
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.